Post

In Real Life adventure and the quest for it.

What if, we 'coincidentally' meet up and get to know each other again? And in a beautiful place in Europe?

A group would stay in the same hotel for a month and a half and through out their time of stay, they'll be attending and doing activities together. It'll be during this next summer, and she'll be a part of this group.

Here's the catch, I want to be selected into this group too... Also, I should personally afford the travel expenses and my pocket money there. And finally, hopefully the courses I would be taking during summer wouldn't overlap with the travel period.

If I am certain that I'm going make it past these first two obstacles, I could ditch the summer courses and screw college.

The deadline for these two are at the door step at the moment the total I've right now is a whooping $220, while my estimates show that I'll need a minimum of $3500 to cover my travel expenses and my time of stay there.

I did a mistake and I massively over estimated the profits over time on a project I worked on. It is good idea, in matter of fact I will continue working over it however, to get the project's wheel spinning it will take some time.

My college and exams are cutting a huge chunk out of the tiny tad of time that I have left for this.

I honestly think it's over. I should have been more prepared from the start but I slacked off and when the opportunity hit me, it knocked me on the floor.

I am not giving up hope yet, but the odds are just all against me. Looks like I would be spending this summer here, alone and by myself. yay

Just wanted to vent this and remember my blog from the past. No one is probably reading this.

I'm reading this.

Don't give up. Every human can have an indomitable force of will if you forge it. Craft your fate. Be the master of your soul.

Well thanks for your reply. The deadline for registering for the summer trip had passed a couple of days ago though.

I remember reading your blog like a couple of years ago.

If I recall correctly, The revenants where an organization that revived/rescued (I don't remember how) dead citizens and then gives them another chance to fight for and maintain global peace at all cost?

Or where the revenants the rebels who didn't like being revived/rescued and forced into this whole thing and decided to sabotage this organization?

Am I correct?, because it's been 2 years since I've opened my blogger.

Tags